Save $100$ today! Use these free online coupons to get credits with Bing Ads! when you set up your PPC advertising …
The List Will Be updated Every Time I have New Coupons
- Before you can redeem your coupon, you must have a primary payment method for your account. In general, postpay accounts can use credit or debit cards, and prepay accounts can use credit cards, debit cards, or PayPal accounts (only accounts with US dollar as the currency). You cannot redeem your coupon if you have a prepay account and pay by check, bank transfer, or wire transfer. (For details on which payment methods you can use based on your country or region and currency, see How do I pay for Bing Ads?)
- New customer promotion coupons must be redeemed within 30 days of signing up for Bing Ads.
- You, or someone else, cannot have redeemed the coupon previously for this or another account.
- The date on the coupon must be current. Check the details of the coupon for the start and expiration dates.
- Once a coupon is redeemed, you have 90 days or until the expiration date to use the credit, whichever comes first. You need to spend the full amount before the coupon expires.
- You cannot use coupons to pay for an existing balance.
- After a coupon has expired or the coupon amount runs out, your ads will continue to run, and we’ll charge your primary payment method (postpay account) or deduct funds (prepay account). If you have a prepay account and no funds are available, we’ll pause the account.